Honestly, I love this fairly new board so much that I think is the best macramé board in the market right now. Here are a few reasons:
- It has slits around the board that firmly holds the cords even the thinner ones. So you are most likely pinning less. Yet, you can still use pins onto the board very well.
- The front side has a grid with measurements around the board to help you measure the piece you are working on. The measurements are in inches, not in centimeters which is what people use in other countries outside the US. The back side is just blank.
- It comes in two sizes, the large is 10” x 14” in which you can work several projects at the time. and the mini is 6”x9”. I prefer the mini board because my pieces are small.
- The only concern that I have, when I first unwrapped it, was a strong, sort of rubbery chemical odor. To tell you the truth, it was nauseating. But before you start to hate it, I have to let you know that the smell completely went away after a week or two.
- The price is not so bad either.
So, if you are a lover of the macrame technique, this board is a must.